
This was a big week for Quentin, he turned 3 1/2 on Tuesday and started preschool on Thursday. Preschool went well. He was very nervous the night before and hardly slept. B and I reassured him that we would stay with him for his first day. Just as we thought, he was shy and timid, but he did end up venturing off more than we expected. How did we get here so fast? The first photo was the day we brought him home. How is it in 3 1/2 short years he's turned into the little old man in the next few photos? The last photo is Q leaving for his first day of preschool.
3 comments:
Little Baby Q! I remember that kid... and I don't know how you got to 3 1/2 that fast either.
It makes your head spin, doesn't it?
I'm glad he branched out at preschool. I think he's going to have a blast there.
what a big boy! it is hard to believe!
Oh man, I almost shed a tear for you after reading this. It's so strange that he's already in preschool! Well, strange and exciting considering this is the start of a whole new phase in his life. I love reading your updates... hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment