This Christmas season is so much fun, Q is really getting into it.....asking tons of questions about Santa and Christmas traditions. The other night before bed we were talking about Santa, Q was telling me what he wants to ask for. Then he told me, "You know I'm scared of Santa, I'm not going to sit on his lap." I explained Santa will just drop off the presents while he's asleep, he said "good, then I don't have to see him?".
Then, on our way home from picking out a tree, B told Q Santa puts the presents under the tree. Q got really quiet (which is not like him), so I asked if he was ok. He said, "So Santa is going to pick up the tree, put the presents down and put the tree on top of the presents?" I had to explain the presents aren't literally under the tree, he said "good, I thought the presents would be squished." Kid cracks me up!!
1 comment:
Well, he seems to have cause and effect down! (I love his smile!)
Post a Comment