One night a couple of weeks ago, my neighbor found the DVD Finding Neverland and let me borrow it because she knew it was one of my favorite movies. I was excited to watch it, but didn't really think Q would want to sit through it. I asked Q if he wanted to hang out on the couch and watch a movie with me. He agreed and hopped up in to my lap. He loved the movie and we had such a nice time watching it together. A couple of nights later at the dinner table, I looked over and Q was hanging a spoon from his nose.........just like Johnny Depp did in the movie......kid cracks me up!
I started this blog for my parents, who recently moved to the Philippines, so they can peek in on the Givens family daily life and keep up with all of Quentin's silliness.
Friday, February 6, 2009
Finding Neverland
One night a couple of weeks ago, my neighbor found the DVD Finding Neverland and let me borrow it because she knew it was one of my favorite movies. I was excited to watch it, but didn't really think Q would want to sit through it. I asked Q if he wanted to hang out on the couch and watch a movie with me. He agreed and hopped up in to my lap. He loved the movie and we had such a nice time watching it together. A couple of nights later at the dinner table, I looked over and Q was hanging a spoon from his nose.........just like Johnny Depp did in the movie......kid cracks me up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment