

Halloween was so much fun!! Since Q started kindergarten this year, I thought for sure this would be the year that Q would switch from cute costumes to total boy costumes. We looked at costumes online, I thought he might go for iron man or maybe one of the super mario bros. I was so excited when he told me, he doesn't like those kinds if costumes. Since he loves rootbeer right now, I showed him a cute rootbeer bottle costume which he didn't like because he didn't want a straw coming out of his head. On the same site, he spotted this horse costume that he loved! This is probably my last year to enjoy little kid costumes, he's already told me he wants to be a vampire next year. He doesn't even know what a vampire is, he just loves wearing the fangs. Maybe he'll just wear a cute costume again with the fangs, that sounds like something he would do.
3 comments:
I think that is the best family photo I've seen of you guys! Q looked awesome, and you looked so cute Emy!
awww, sooo cute!!
best horse ever!
Post a Comment